Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 08/30

Day 08/30 - a photo that makes you angry/sad

hmm, this one is a little more difficult than yesterday's prompt. I really can't think of any photos that make me angry or sad, to tell you the truth. at least... I can't think of any anger inducing photos that I've taken personally or that have people I know in them. if that makes sense.

at first, I thought maybe I'd post pictures of children in third world countries, and talk about how sad it is that they don't even have fresh water to drink while people on Facebook complain that it's raining outside. and then I contemplated finding some pictures of the animals who were harmed in the BP oil spill... you know the ones you saw all over the news?  the little ducks covered in black goo and being cleaned with Dawn soap? but then I realized that I wouldn't even be able to Google either of those to search for images, because I would certainly cry. if there's two things that make me cry, it's helpless children, and helpless animals. I just couldn't do it. I'm a pussy. 

I know the purpose of these prompts is for me to take one subject and elaborate on it, but I'm going to take the easy way out here and post pictures of various random (and silly) things that make me angry or sad. total cop out, but I just can't seem to find the energy to post a long rant about anything today. 


alarm clocks



addiction



selfishness



mosquitoes



global warming



Judgey McJudgersons



Matt from Big Brother



the upcoming season finale of True Blood



paper cuts



Mondays


if you're curious as to what else is involved with the 30 Day Challenge, go here to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA matt from BB makes me laugh ... and eric northman makes me drool and THEN be sad because next sunday ends my LIFE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!