Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

this whole "linking up to other blogs" is totally new to me, but I'm excited to start participating in Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit Wednesdays!






{one} what was your favorite birthday gift?
oh man, I don't know if I can choose. I'm going to have to go with my most recent birthday gift - tickets to see Chelsea Handler.

{two} have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
snipe-hunting! yes!

{three} what’s the strangest talent you have?
I can pick stuff up with my feet. it's pretty gnarly.

{four} what are your favorite kind of chips?
Crab Chips, for sure.

{five} do you know any tongue twisters?
I know plenty of them, but that doesn't mean I can complete them. 

{six} what was the last movie you saw in a theater?
oh lord have mercy. I think it was Shutter Island.

{seven} do you collect anything?
do dust bunnies count?

{eight} what is something you wish you were better at?
staying motivated. 

{nine} what’s the worst habit you have?
smoking. bleh. =/

{ten} when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
"go to hell, alarm."


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!