Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday blues [Etsy goods]

my legs hurt. 
STILL. 
from the spinning class that I took on THURSDAY. 

if I thought I was really sore on Friday, I was highly mistaken. I had a little trouble getting around over the weekend, and found myself either limping, or walking like a zombie with my legs straight out. my legs are extremely stiff, and if I don't stretch them every hour or so, they tighten up and I literally cannot bend them. 

I tried a heat wrap on my knee, a hot soak in the tub, ice (well... frozen veggies), etc. nothing seems to lessen the pain at all, besides constant stretching. needless to say, I haven't been sleeping very well considering my legs stiffen in the middle of the night. 

also, it's Monday. I hate Mondays.

so to cheer up my blue mood, I went on a hunt for pretty blue things. enjoy! 
 [all images courtesy of Etsy]

























Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the earrings in the first photo, and that rosette is stunning. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue is my favorite color. i love all these artsy things :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!