Friday, August 20, 2010

Furbish Online Shop

I know it's been all over Blog Land recently, so I wanted to join in the madness and express the obscene amount of joy I have towards Furbish opening an online shop! Jamie is the brain behind Furbish, and is quite the interior genius, if you ask me, which you can see for yourself by clicking her name, which will take you to her blog.

She posts amazing decor inspiration daily, and I could spend hours combing through her archives. When I discovered her online shop today, I thought I was going to wet my pants with excitement. Take a look at some of this pure deliciousness. 

(all photos credited to Furbish Studio website)














































You can obviously see how much hard work went into these pieces. They are so beautifully detailed and perfect. Now, if only I had some extra money laying around. I think it's time for one of my friends to win the lottery. They're the perfect mix between traditional, bohemian, and eclectic style, and I am now addicted.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!