Saturday, August 14, 2010

and we're back!

well as it turns out, we didn't have wireless internet at our condo in Ocean City. I was a little disappointed at first, but I was glad I didn't have the distraction of things to keep up with on the interwebz all week. it was nice having a little break from technology. plus, I was able to check my reader through my phone. ;) 



anyway, we're back home safely and spending the day loving up on the kitties and catching up on DVR. we had such a great time at the beach. luckily, mother nature blessed us with a week of great weather... it only rained for a few hours one morning, and then it stormed one night while we were inside. needless to say, we got a lot of sun, had amazing food (&drinks), and made sure to get plenty of relaxation. although I have to say that it feels good to be home and I cannot wait to sleep in our own bed tonight. you never realized how spoiled you are with a king size bed until you go away and cramp yourselves in a queen size for a week. OH, and I finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl during the week, and I was thoroughly impressed with it. 



we celebrated our anniversary by spending the day at the beach on Sunday and then going out for dinner and drinks with friends of ours who happened to be staying only 3 streets away from us. then on Wednesday, Sean took the plunge (quite literally) and went skydiving. we bought the DVD, so once I get him to figure out how to post it on YouTube, I'll be sure to post it here.



I'll try to blog with some updates and pictures tomorrow, but we're going to see Tom Petty, so I might run a little short on time. and also, my cats apparently shed like WOAH while we're on vacation... there is cat hair EVERYWHERE, but I have absolutely no energy to take care of it this evening.



Happy Saturday, readers! 
and also, thanks for ignoring my request and blogging like crazy last week! I have 535 posts in my reader!

3 comments:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!