Wednesday, May 26, 2010

window shopping - Francesca's Collections

I have a new favorite clothing store. I've been browsing Francesca's Collections all fucking day. I honestly would purchase almost every single item online, but since that's not realistic, I thought I'd make a little wish list... ya know... in case my husband ever decides to read this blog and wants to miraculously buy me shit.

WARNING: this blog post is going to contain an obscene amount of pictures and links. deal with it. :)




Strip Mall Shopper Top - $28.00


Paint The Town Pearl Top - $34.00


Everlasting Bird Top - $34.00


Passionate Print Racerback Top - $24.00


Banded Rose Tunic - $28.00

Inspire Me Top - $28.00


Blowing Kisses Top - $28.00


Bright Lights Dress - $38.00


Plymouth Dress - $38.00


Captain My Captain Dress - $38.00 (my favorite!)

My Sun Shine Dress - $38.00


Girls Night Out Dress - $38.00


Cocoa Puff Tote - unavailable at the moment. damn.


Extravagant Petals Tote - $54.00


Hedwig Necklace - $24.00

Rebel Without A Cause Bracelet - $24.00


Flower Market Ring - $18.00


so there you have it. my new fave shop spot, and just a few of my top picks. what I'm trying to say is... if you'd like to buy me a gift (hint hint HUSBAND), something from this wish list would do quite nicely.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. yeah..i'm obsessed with that store now, too. best thing to happen to me since urban.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!