Saturday, March 13, 2010

early birthday present...



guess what I did today?



I've had my nose pierced for years, but due to my little altercation back in October that resulted in having surgery on my nose (more details on this later), I had to take my cute little nose stud out. I've been wanting to get it re-pierced ever since, so I decided to do it today... and to switch it up a little bit with the ring instead of the stud.

I love it! the only thing that sucks is that because I went without my piercing for a few months, it was closed up on the inside, so the needle had to be pushed through lots of scar tissue. it shouldn't take long to heal though! wooo!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I ran some errands today, and now I'm heading to see my best friend for some tanning and sushi! I'm tackling my closet clean out tomorrow, so I'll be sure to take pictures of the results!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I want to re-pierce my nose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I had to take mine out in college because my cardiologist was not a fan. Boo :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!