Wednesday, May 22, 2013

tidbits.

- um, my kid is mobile (!!!!). thus, I can no longer sit him down to play independently without having to immediately chase him into the other room. baby gates are comin' soon, but until then, blogging has to wait until nap/bed time.


chasing the cats is his #1 favorite thing to do. 

- I am working on a little venture of my own as a way to bring in a little extra income. I'll wait til things are official, but I can't wait to tell you about it! I'm pretty excited.

- Sean is sick. AGAIN. he's been sick like 49 times since Ronin was born. men are the biggest babies when they're sick, amIright? I mean damn, I wish I could just lay on the couch all day when I'm sick.

- last weekend I went to Wine in the Woods. it's an annual event that showcases local wineries - there's yummy food and local music too. all in all, it's a grand ol time, and this mama got white girl wasted for the first time in what seems like forever (probably at least 2 years). it was a blast and I'm already looking forward to next year's festivities. 


- I'm supposed to be reading The Night Circus for my monthly book club and I'm still only like 20% into it. and I PICKED THE BOOK. we're meeting in a little over a week, so I need to start dedicating my evenings to reading instead of other shit.

- I cannot even fathom that I will be putting together Ronin's 9 month post this weekend. CAN'T. EVEN. how do you mamas do it? it kills me that he just keeps getting bigger and smarter and more like a little boy than a baby. and the fact that we are only 3 months out from his first birthday is enough to make me crawl in a hole and drink heavily, while crying uncontrollably. 

- oh yay, Ronin is up from his 30 minute nap. gotta go! 


4 comments:

  1. my friend from home lives in b-more now and did wine in the woods this wkd too! My gfs and I used to do a annual wine day winery hopping trip, but its been hard to schedule the last two years with all the pregnancies and new babes. And while the growing up happens fast, they just get cooler and cooler. I miss not having a tiny babe, but I'd take her now anyday of the week... she's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for mobile babies, but BOO for no more chores getting done. lol. I guess that really isn't that big of a bummer ;-)

    And I'm excited to hear about this new venture!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at him haulin' ass! Go, Ronin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha don't worry I'm still on 30%, but am almost finish the book I started Wednesday night! I'll get to it this week, I hope! I'm still finishing sister!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!