Wednesday, February 13, 2013

baby registry must haves [COMING SOON!]

so I'm bound and determined to bring life back to this blog, damnit.

I remember when I was pregnant (which I miss, like woah) that I loved to look at other moms' must-have registry items. I scoured the internet and researched my ass off for the perfect items to add to my registries. honestly, a lot of the items I ended up adding were found through other lists from bloggers I follow, along with the ever popular Baby Bargains book.

so in order to pay it forward, I've created a few lists of my favorite registry items. these are things that made life with a newborn (cause let's face it, those first few weeks are no fucking joke) bearable and so, so, so much easier than they could have been.

please keep in mind that every family has different needs and that each baby is different. hell, our next kid might hate all the shit we have and I might end up with a completely different list next go around. the items featured in these upcoming guides are things that worked well for us and Ronin. so basically, take my advice with a grain of salt!

I'll post the first guide (baby gear!) soon.



oh, and be on the lookout for a new blog design in the next few weeks too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!