1. The best surprise ever would be, to come home from NY and have all of Ronin's furniture put together, haha .
2. The day I felt a definite baby kick for the first time is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was cutting ties with a "best friend." it was hard to walk away, but the toxicity of the friendship wasn't healthy or beneficial and it was time to let go .
4. The best part of my day is when I get home and get to put my feet up, haha. also, when Sean decides to be generous and rub my feet .
5. Something I like that most people don't is being pregnant - most of the time, people just complain non-stop... but I seriously love it .
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my individuality .
7. Something you might not know about me is that I don't like BBQ sauce .
We're off to NYC for the weekend to visit with our best friends - I can't wait to see them, their new apartment, and have them show us the city that they now call home. I'm also hoping I can find some cute NY souvenirs for Ronin's room. I hope everyone has a fun & safe holiday weekend!