Christmas was great (I got a Kindle, a new watch, these sweet boots, a set of wine glasses, and a bunch of other awesome stuff) and we have very low key plans for NYE. all in all, the end of 2011 is looking to turn out perfectly, and I'm keeping fingers crossed that 2012 will kick ass too.
I've got approximately 2.5 weeks until school starts again, so I plan on taking it easy and relaxing until the craziness begins. I wish you all a very happy & safe New Years!
now onto the blanks! if you'd like to play along, head over here and visit Lauren and her cute ass bump.
1. New Years is not only a time to celebrate a new year and fresh starts, but to also reflect on the past and learn from it .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be ... I don't make resolutions, but I do have some goals in mind - one to be to finish the spring semester with a 4.0 GPA and to get myself into a steady workout routine .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to read more books .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was hmmm... I can't really think of anything. like I said, I don't really make resolutions .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with great friends and a wonderful husband .
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be ... a secret. wishes don't come true if you share them, duh .
7. 2012 is going to be memorable!