Friday, August 19, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

playing along with Lauren @the little things we do
who found out this week that she is having a baby girl
head over there and tell her congrats! :)





1.   My idea of pure perfection would be   an uninterrupted night of sleep.

2.    Knowledge       makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    the fact that I just got back from vacation    I'd   be at home nursing this sickness.

4.  Bloggers are   a lovely group of people who are so creative and encouraging and sweet. Some of my favorite people are bloggers.

5.  If I had    the money & connections    I'd buy you    everything necessary for a monkey rodeo.

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because     that means I get to watch two lovely couples get married tomorrow... I love weddings. AND I get to see my giLs. <3


7.  Something I'm excited about is     the beginning of fall semester next week, in which I'll be taking a drawing class, as well as a physics course. I may retract that statement in a few weeks when I'm completely burned out. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! & have fun tomorrow attending 2 weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally come see your monkey rodeo. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!