Friday, August 5, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

fill in your own blanks here

{photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography}


1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is     a little black dress with great accessories and a comfortable pair of shoes.

2.  This week has been    extremely busy and a little stressful with some kitty health issues. but it's over now, and my vacation will officially begin in 4 hours!

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     a turkey sandwich, grilled cheese, or leftovers.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   currently my new(ish) sandals from Aldo. been wearing them everywhere! 

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      holy crap, soooooo much stuff. you should see my garage. there's no way I can pick only one thing. well that's kind of a lie... I have no problem parting with things... it's just finding time to go through all that shit. I realize I didn't answer the question. oh well. 

6.  My favorite person is      that guy I live with, who I will be married to for 2 FREAKING YEARS on Monday. CRAZY. 

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say       My favorite body part on others is _______. My favorite body part on myself is              .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!