Friday, July 1, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

what an exciting Friday - play along 
with Lauren and fill in some blanks, 
and while you're there, congratulate her!




1.   The best news I ever received was      wow... is it bad that I can't think of anything? 

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    taking a much needed trip to IKEA... we have a long list of things to get! also? having the day off on Monday. 

3.  Something I would never do is     sell myself short.

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   my mother. if only. 

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    eh... I wouldn't. I like a mix of all kinds of things. my style is Mandee. :) 

6.  One should always      laugh daily.

7.  I want to       be seriously productive with house work this weekend - cleaning and projects will be done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!