Friday, June 17, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

play along here



1.   The last movie I saw was       we just watched a movie last weekend, but I can't remember what it was. terrible. 

2.  I want to    be off work already.

3.  Surprises are     awesome! unless it's your husband jumping out from behind a wall to scare you after you've watched a scary movie. then it's not. 

4.  The best accessory is   I love a great watch, even though I don't ever wear them.

5.  My favorite warm drink is     coffee, and sleepy time tea.

6.  My favorite cold drink is       iced tea

7.  Currently loving       my new haircut, the fact that True Blood's new season starts in 9 DAYS, and everything listed in my post from this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!