Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!



{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
no, thank goodness. I would flip the fuck out.

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
yes! at Disney when I was just a little girl.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
yeah, a few here and there. I mean I haven't sat down and had dinner with anyone or anything, but typical meet & greet stuff.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
no sir.

{five} do you know how to sew?
I sure don't... that's what they make hot glue for. aaand that's what I have Kaley for.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
ha! no way. I did chores in order to have the privilege of a social life outside of school and home. and chores didn't mean cleaning my own room or setting the table... it meant cleaning the house, cooking dinner, doing everyone's laundry, etc.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
ugh, TOO DAMN MUCH. this is why hubs and I carpool now.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
nooooooo, and I hope to keep it that way. jelly fish seriously terrify me. 

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
hmm not that I can recall.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I know that I'm only one of many who sported the bowl cut in elementary school.

5 comments:

  1. Popping over from WBW :)

    I wish my handsome husband and I could carpool! So good for the environment AND the wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from WBW :)

    I wish my handsome husband and I could carpool! So good for the environment AND the wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What celebrities have you met from like meet-and-greets? I'm terrified of being stung by jellyfish too!

    I can't wait to read more - your blog is seriously so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well crap, now I can't think. haha, Tracy Byrd (country singer) for one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bowl cut in elementary school? How about a bowl cut for almost ALL of elementary school? I refuse to ever let a man cut my hair again. #traumatic.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!