Wednesday, April 20, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!



{one} how often do you do laundry?
once a week or every two weeks if I'm feeling lazy. I literally did like 14 loads of laundry last weekend. 

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
 easy... Samoas. 
 
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
I'd hire a maid and pay down the truck.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
art. <3

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
nope. fuck that.

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Seahawks. real vicious, right?

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
sure, why not? I could dig it. I do love me some astronaut ice cream.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
hardly ever anymore. I mean I dance when we're out at the bar (which is only like once a month, maybe), but I don't go to salsa clubs or anything.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
it depends on who I'm with, honestly. but I love flying because it means I'm going somewhere awesome. haha

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
nooooo. the only stuff I really re-gift are things that I've received in white elephant games or something.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you would hire a maid! I definitely want a house keeper one day! Unfortunately I think it's going to be quite a long wait until we can reasonably employ someone to clean up after us! Oh well! Haha!

    <3MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!