Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!




{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I bought my first ever pair of "holey jeans" last year, with only one hole in the right leg right above my knee. they've become my favorite jeans... not because of the hole factor, but because they fit me wonderfully.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
haha, yes, and then some. I needs my sleep.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I dunk that shit in milk. 

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
not usually. it's not a rule or anything, but I'm more comfortable not wearing shoes.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
fuck that, I'm leaving the country IMMEDIATELY. sike, I'd definitely call Sean first.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
yes.

{seven} do you snore?
no, but my stupid husband does.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
last time I took a test, it was about 70wpm. that's without mistakes. booyah.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
no way.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
popped.

2 comments:

  1. i love my guess jeans with the hole on the knee.....i wear them so much the hole got bigger---rippppp~ lol! i need more sleep, gimme some of yours! i have yet to figure out why men snore more than women! and i thought you liked your popcorn pooped until i looked again:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you through Wee Bit and I love that you have a reading challenge! Sooo fabulous!
    Ash @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!