Sunday, March 27, 2011

from A to Z

I promptly stole this from my friend Erinn. I had every intention of finishing it on Friday, but I got caught up in work stuff, and I spent the entire day yesterday running errands and doing a little shopping... I'll show you my goods in another post. I love surveys... play along if you'd like!

A. Age: twenty-five, as of last week.

B. Bed size: it's a king. I could never go back to a queen.

C. Chore you dislike: uh... all of them, which is obvious if you've ever seen my house. for real though, washing dishes really blows, especially since we don't have a dishwasher.

D. Dogs: none. I'd like to have one eventually, but we don't have the space right now.

E. Essential start to your day: coffee, which coincidentally, I did not have this morning.

F. Favorite color: green, grey, and mustard. I can't pick just one and you can't make me. 



G. Gold or Silver: white gold.

H. Height: I'm almost 5'-9" tall.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I learned how to play the flute when I was in 5th grade. but that was something everyone had to do. no talents here.

J. Jelly bean flavor: I will seriously eat the shit out of some Jelly Bellies, as long as it's not the licorice or popcorn flavored ones.

K. Kids: not yet, but we're workin' on it. ;)

L. Lucky Number(s): 12.

M. Month: I'm gunna have to go with May on this one.

N. Nicknames: Mandeefofandee, Mandee Ree, Stank Ass (affectionate, no?), Quinn. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: when I was born, and then again when I was 17 - I had an abscess of fluid in my tonsils (it was an infection, pervs), and had to be hospitalized for a few days.

P. Pet peeves: negative Nancy minded folk, when people don't pick up their feet when they walk, the saying "could care less"... it's "COULDN'T care less" you fucking idiots. "could" implies that you actually could care less. what else? normal stuff like bad hygiene, crazy drivers, traffic, etc. also, close talkers. gimme my space, man.

Q. Quote from a movie: "It's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." - The Hangover



R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: Two real brothers and two half brothers... so mathematically... three brothers. :)

T. Time You Wake Up: anytime between 8 and 8:30.

U. Underwear: I wear them, yes. in fact, I just went on a little mini shopping spree at VS this weekend.

V. Vegetables you don't like?: hmm, any kind of beans really... except green beans. I love those. I'm not big on beets or mushrooms. and I only like onions if they're cooked... no raw onions here.

W. What makes you run late?: shit... what DOESN'T make me late is more like it. unfortunately, I'm one of those people who is chronically late... not to the point where I'm like 20 minutes late, but I'm always late by a few minutes. I'm just really really bad at time management, but luckily, Sean helps with that.

X. X-rays you've had?: oh man, tons... my teeth/mouth, nose when it was broken, ankle, both wrists.

Y. Yummy food you make?: homemade mac & cheese.

Z. Zoo animal favorites?: HIPPOS. and alligators, zebras, tigers, polar bears, monkeys... pretty much all of them, but hippos are always number one.



Hope everyone is having a fun weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. i <3 hippos too :) funnn! i'm gonna put this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, the satchel quote is the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!