Wednesday, February 9, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!




{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
cubed, for sure. I don't want to have to chew on ice. 

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
this is an insane question, and impossible to answer. for the sake of putting something here, I'm going to say constant brakers.

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
my whole house represents my personality. that's the point, isn't it?

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I do save them for a while, but then I go on cleaning rampages and I wonder why the hell I saved them, so they end up in the trash eventually.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
it's been years.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
nope. 

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
skin.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
I'm not really much of a gambler, honestly. I know how to play poker, but I'm not very good at it. I can't keep a straight face to save my life.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
no, but it's on the list. :)

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
I feel like I should say "Cats," but I've never seen it.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered about Cats - it's coming to Ottawa (where I live) this summer, and I thought about going, but I heard it's really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Cats when I was younger and all I remember was being freaked out that they started the show w/ the "cats" creeping up behind you...not fun for a 8 year old.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!