Friday, February 25, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

link up with Lauren!



1.   I am currently obsessed with     school work, reading awesome books, blogging, the color mustard, staying organized (otherwise known as OCD), saving money, and cooking. 

2.  Today I am  in a pissy mood    because,    my toes hurt. I got ingrown toenails removed from my big toes yesterday and they are reallyreally sore today. wahh. 

3.  The age I am is    24     and the age I feel is    ehh, it varies. some days I feel as though I'm still a teenager living it up, and other days I feel like I am at LEAST 45.

4.  My favorite place is    honestly? my couch. my couch is fucking awesome.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     cleaning our bedroom. man, there are clothes everywhere and Christmas gifts still unopened. I really need to get on that this weekend. 

6.  The last thing I purchased was        coffee this morning, and only because I'm out at home.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is      that it's mine. well, I guess I should say OURS. I love the fact that I can do whatever I want to it, and that I love it like a child. 

6 comments:

  1. Today I'm in a pissy mood because I havennt eaten since 1 yesterday! Sorry you're in pain!
    -tiffanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge procrastinator also. I have to clean house but I don't really want to!
    I hope you have a great day!

    Do you have an suggestions on any good books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. me tooooooo! how funny! mustard is ugly but i love the color lately....i changed my blog to yellow...maybe it's spring around the corner...who knows! haha i wish we had a comfy couch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving mustard lately, trying to figure out if I can incorporate it into The Behemoth (even though Jus hates it!)
    And I'm procrastinating about cleaning our bedroom right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My couch is my favorite place in our home too! I love being right in the middle of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love your blog chica!

    enjoy the rest of your week!
    xo monica

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!