Monday, January 31, 2011

happy, macro, and mellow yellow = Monday

submitting this photo for Macro Monday. I don't know if it's a true macro, but I still like the shot a lot. it's a little dark, but still beautiful, in my opinion.



____________________________________________

and this one for Happy Monday. the challenge for today is sunrise/sunsets. this was taken from our balcony during our anniversary vacation last summer.



_____________________________________

I wish I had one of the yellow beads that I wore, but I like this one for Mellow Yellow Monday. those beads were such a fun touch for the Mardi Gras party!



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Happy Monday, folks! 
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!


PS - who are YOU rooting for to win the Superbowl? 
seeing as I'm married to a Ravens fan, I'm rooting for the Packers.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! :) Happy Monday!

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing them with us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunset is the perfect mellow yellow ;-)

    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof Mandee! I love the beads.

    I am 9, golden, love belly rubs, can meow too, i don't take charge and i love people's bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos!! love the sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shots Mandee. I agree, the first one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the selective focus you've chosen for the image of the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful Monday! Love the pictures! And I can't wait to read more from you!
    Take care lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Just found your blog from a RT on twitter - love it! (Well, I love cats and photography and blogs, so...) :-)
    -Ally

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!