Sunday, January 2, 2011

fill in the blank... Sunday.

I'm not gunna lie. I'm totally avoiding some reading I have to do for my sociology class. apparently, I'm a fucking idiot, and I decided it would be a cool idea to take a winter class... which means that instead of studying all this crap over 15 weeks, I'm doing it in 2. 

yeah, two weeks. which means something is due pretty much everyday. 
yeah, not so cool after all. 
KILL ME NOW, and also forgive me if I suck at blogging for the next few weeks. 

_______________________________________

ANYDOODLE. play along with Lauren here




1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)  pretty cool I guess. I don't think it's totally lame, but it can be a bit cheesy with all the optimism floating around. 


2.  Last New Year's Eve I  stayed in at home... Sean was working nights, so I just hung out with the kitties and went to bed early.

3.  My New Year's resolution is  to be awesome. oh wait. 

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is   with people you love and with a kiss at midnight, even if it's with your cat/kid/self.

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is     blogging. oh wait. for real though, I think scrunchies are coming back. 

6.  This New Year's Eve I will    stayed in at home, because my stupid husband got me sick.

7.  A fresh start is  not something I'm in need of this year. I'll stick to my old funky start... it seems to have served me pretty well. 

2 comments:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!