Friday, January 21, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

play along with Lauren!



1.   My favorite quote is   "courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela

2.  A bad habit I have is    hmm... well I quit smoking, quit biting my nails, cut out junk food. I guess I'd have to say my worst habit is lack of filter for my mouth. I have a (bad) habit of letting it take over. 

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was      when I moved out on my own and paid my first bill, which was the security deposit for the new place I was renting with complete strangers. I was 19 years old. 

4.  Weekends are     enjoyed immensely, but way too short. I think whoever created the 5:2 workweek to weekend ratio should go to hell. 

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was     uhh, I'm drawing a blank here. I've always liked my name. also, I'm thankful my dad didn't win the name game or I would have been named Candace, so that he could have called me Candy. noooo thanks. 

6.  I wish        I didn't have to work for a living. I wish I was rich. I wish my cats would live forever. I wish bad things wouldn't happen to good people. I wish I could eat whatever I want and not have to worry about my thighs getting bigger. I wish it was easier to get pregnant. I wish I had time to read more often. I wish I was a rockstar. I wish I knew Kelle Hampton in real life. I wish I could hug my Internet friends.

7.  A secret I have is     I own a weekly organized pill box like an old person. I take a handful of medications and vitamins at night and it was getting to be a real pain in the ass to keep track of all of them. I love it.

4 comments:

  1. you quit smoking, biting your nails, AND cut out junk food!? Way to go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that quote and your wish! i think we all have the same wishes:) enjoy the weekend! yeah! you go! i think you not eating junk is awesome-i could never! in fact i'm on a full blown junk diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should probably clarify that no junk = no fast food... not ALL junk food. but I did in fact quit smoking AND biting my nails within two months of each other. some call me crazy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i wanna be an old lady and have my old medicine box! xD that is so awesome and organized. i always forget to take my vitamins ! this is such a great idea.

    and yeah know what?! sailor's mouth isn't all that bad.. i used to never curse before and when i do... mouths drop like crazy. now... when im mad i say it and PROUD! LOL... it's just a way to relieve yourself... right?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!