Friday, December 10, 2010

Reverb 10 - December 9th

December 9: Party
What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? 
Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.




I had SO much fun on my birthday this year. most of my good friends made it out to Nick's Nightclub in Virginia to celebrate with us. Nick's is a country western slash karaoke bar and it is the perfect setting for a grand old time... trust me.





we had SO many people show up to hang out... I was so thankful that mostly everyone invited could make it. we sang and listened to a lot of different songs, and even busted out the old Boyz In The Hood, which is a tradition for us whenever we're near a microphone. we took up the entire left side of the bar, and hijacked at least 5 tables to put all our people. we stored our purses underneath our seats so we'd have plenty of room for the beer bottles and ashtrays. we ogled over the hot cowboy security guard like a bunch of middle school girls and went to the bathroom in groups.




the drinks were flowing all night long, and rounds of shots served their purpose. the end of the night is a little fuzzy to me, thanks to my dad buying an entire tray of jello shots. or maybe it was the beer? or the mixed drinks? I'm not exactly sure, but it was an amazing night from what I can remember. 





but it ended up being one of best birthdays I can remember. 
I can still recall my clothes smelling of cigarettes, fried bar food, 
and beer the next day... that's always proof of a good time, right?

2 comments:

  1. Absofreakinglutely!!! :D Is it sad or funny that I have that same memory about my bachelorette party??

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sad at all. I don't remember hardly ANY of my bachelorette party, and frankly, I'm lucky that cameras weren't allowed in the establishment we were at! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!