Wednesday, November 10, 2010

giving thanks | day eight



technically, the 8th was Monday, so I'm going to give thanks to Daylight Savings time. although the clock changed Saturday evening/Sunday morning, I really felt the time change on Monday. 

usually I hate when the clocks move forward an hour, because that means it'll be pitch black when I leave work at 5PM. Daylight Savings means winter is well on it's way, and it's time for hibernation. also, I tend to gain a good portion of weight in the winter, which is never a good thing. 

however, I slept like a freaking rock on Sunday night, which is pretty rare for this insomniac. it's not very often that I get a really good night's sleep, and it's absolutely crazy that I sleep all the way through the night without waking up. but somehow, I woke up Monday morning feeling wide awake and refreshed. 

and for that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!