Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

linking up over at Leigh Ashley again today, who is the creator of my favorite new necklace.






{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
oh man, I can't even count how many times. I used to sneak out in the middle of the night (oh, my teen years, how I miss you so) and I would crawl out of my bedroom window, hop onto the AC unit outside, and walk down my street to meet up with friends (or boyfriends). I never got caught either! 

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
hmm, I'd have to go with science. I have a real fascination with how things work. I watch "How It's Made" ALL the time. nerd? yes.

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
dude, Poison Ivy is a bad ass bitch.

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
not yet!

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
The Little Mermaid. you know this.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
be respectful of others, even if they're nothing like you. just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you should speak on it. love yourself as well as others. don't litter!

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
I'm going to have to go with "Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews. you can read the lyrics here.

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
depends on the day. right now, it's organized.

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
nothing serious. I've had my wisdom teeth removed. I also had plastic surgery last year when I had my nose broken, but it wasn't invasive.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?

  a freaking hippo! I love hippos. I want one for Christmas


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. I've been doing a little blog hopping today & found you :)

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!