Wednesday, October 13, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

I love Wednesdays for this reason! you can play along here!



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
I'm pretty sure I've milked a cow before. maybe on a field trip or something?

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
I use my cell phone, so it's a ring tone, but it's the most annoying one that came with the phone.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
yum, chocolate milk.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I am the queen of "that's what she said" jokes.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I look exactly like my mom, but I have my dad's personality. stubborn, headstrong, quick temper, witty sense of humor, adventurous. 
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
as much as Sean hates it, I do. I usually just turn it down low, and Sean ends up turning it off in the middle of the night. lately, I've just been reading before bed without the TV.

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Granny Smith Apple Green. LOVE.

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Chandla Bing! 

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
I do not.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
that's weird... I hate cooking, but I can't think of a time where I cooked anything bad. win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!