Friday, October 22, 2010

fill in the blank Friday!

this week's theme over at Lauren's place is "short & sweet" - absolutely fitting for a cool Friday morning here in the DC area! you can play along too! just link up over at the little things we do!


1.I am  a lover, a fighter, a crazy cat lady, a married woman, an atheist, a reader, a tattoo addict, a non-smoker, and a friend. I am lucky. 

2.I wish  the world were filled with more love than hate. 

3.I like  laughing, girl nights, a glass of wine (or three), day dreaming, out-farting my husband, wearing lipstick, fall boots, thumb wars, hippos, and lazy football Sundays. 

4.I can   hardly contain my excitement about seeing Louis CK's live stand up tonight. this will be the third time we've seen him, and I can't wait to laugh my ass off tonight!

5.I hope    that my husband, family, and friends know how much I love and appreciate them. they are my world. 

6.I think   there's a lot of beauty in the world that remains unseen.

7.I was pissed when I realized that I forgot to put my wedding ring back on this morning. woops!



Happy Friday to my beautiful blogging friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!