Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

it's that time again - the day where half the week is gone, and only another half left until the glorious weekend! I'm linking up with Leigh Ashley and participating in her Wee Bit Wednesday series again this week!




{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
that's a negative.

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
art, hands down.

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
well that depends on how lazy I'm feeling. if I'm going to shower and fully get ready (do my hair & makeup), I get up at 7:30. other times, I get up at 8:00.

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
well first I'd start an interior design company, and I would create beautiful restaurants and bars. and then when I get rich off of that, I would open and run a no kill animal shelter, but it would be non-profit.

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
damn, that's really hard. part of me wants to be like, "of course, Counting Crows, they're my favorite band!" but another part of me (the part who just saw 311 live for the first time a few months ago) says "definitely 311... that Nick is a fine piece of ass."

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
hmm, probably Lily from How I Met Your Mother.

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
knowledge, self respect, and love.

{eight} chips or popcorn?
Crab Chips.

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
I can't say that I have, but I did buy Sean a Ravens Snuggie for Christmas. that shit is still in the box.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
 my health. 
 
 

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!