Monday, July 26, 2010

when the lights go out in the city

I love browsing through BH&G, Apartment Therapy, and Decor Pad and finding beautiful and inspiring light fixtures. I am a firm believer in that the right light fixture can make a room. please peruse through the excellent examples below, and tell me... would these room be as gorgeous without the accompanied lighting? I think not.




















source



source



source



source




I hope everyone had a great weekend! hopefully I'll have time for some more substantial posts this week... I have one in the works so far, and I think it's gunna be a good one, so keep your eyes open for it! I also managed to consume a LOT of alcohol this weekend, so that's why this post is so slim. =)

Happy Sunday (aka True Blood Day)!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I love great lighting, but our house has average height ceilings and most of the awesome fixtures require higher ceilings to really work!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!