Monday, June 21, 2010

MTV's first TJ (if all goes as planned)!

in case you've been living under a rock and haven't discovered the hilarious life that is LiLu of Live It, Love It... I suggest you stop reading this right fucking now and head over to her blog. if you're a fan of poop jokes and cats, like myself, you will not be disappointed. I promise.

to be more specific, you should check out her latest post, in which she reveals that she has been selected by MTV as a contestant for their MTV TJ job. apparently, a TJ is a Twitter Jockey. I have no idea what the job would entail, but LiLu is the funniest blogger I've ever read, and I know damn well she would rock the hell out of that job. 

while you're there, you can go ahead and read every single one of her archives (or the short, sweet, and condensed version) and prepare yourself for the best fit of laughter in your life. 

the voting for the contest will start in a few weeks, and since our goal here is for her to win, I'd love if some of yous guys could take a couple minutes and cast as many votes for her as they allow. if you'd like to see the rest of the contestants (don't even bother), you can head over to the official MTV TJ Search page. but if you'd like to continue laughing at with LiLu, head over to her bio page - and do yourself a favor - watch the video. a million times.

if you'd like to support LiLu even further, feel free to take a badge from her last post as I did, and display her awkwardness proudly. <3

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!